- Does someone in your family have a food allergy?
- Are you having a difficult time managing a food allergy?
- Are you concerned about your child eating a balanced diet with a food allergy?
Food allergies affect millions of people in the United States, including many children. People can be allergic to many foods, but the most common foods are peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, wheat, soy, fish, and shellfish.
Eating a balanced diet can be challenging with food allergies, as can managing food allergies at school, work, dining out and traveling. As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I can help you find foods that are safe to eat while meeting your individual nutritional needs.
At our first appointment, we will review a seven day food record and determine your current nutrient intake. Then, we will make substitutions to optimize your nutrition.
You may also learn:
- How to read food labels for food allergens
- How to modify a recipe
- How to feel safe choosing foods while dining out at restaurants
Contact me to set up an appointment.