Healing With Functional Nutrition
Your Road to Wellness
Are you ready to:
- start enjoying life and stop worrying about your gut problems?
- improve your mental wellness?
- understand the root causes of your symptoms?
- feel better and enjoy food again?
Have you been diagnosed with:
- an autoimmune disorder
- a chronic inflammatory condition
Do you struggle with any of these symptoms:
- low energy
- difficulty sleeping
- joint pain
- skin conditions
Uncovering the root cause of your symptoms will help guide you down the wellness road to heal and optimize your health. This may include:
MRT® food sensitivity testing and the LEAP nutrition program
- This is a mediator release test that tests for 170 food and chemical sensitivities. It is an end-point test rather than just one mechanism (such as IgG). From these results, we create your nutrition plan to reduce inflammation and improve your digestive health.
Micronutrient testing for nutrient deficiencies
- A full assessment of your nutrient status (vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants), both inside the cell and in the serum. We will use these results to optimize your nutrition and supplement plan and improve deficiencies that may be caused by genetics, digestive symptoms, increased needs, and/or dietary limitations.
Improving gut health with testing
- A comprehensive functional stool test to analyze your gut health including gut dysbiosis, digestive enzyme production, parasites, and pathogenic bacteria.
Optimizing mental wellness
- We review lifestyle including exercise, sleep, and mindfulness.
Genetic testing to empower you to change your health
- The genetic testing panel looks for genetic variations that may affect health and wellness.
Let’s work together to create your personalized anti-inflammatory nutrition and wellness plan to help you on your path to health and healing.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” — Hippocrates
Telephone and video appointments are available for California clients.
Sign up now for a free consultation to learn more about getting to the root cause of your symptoms with integrative and functional nutrition.
Amy Archer RDN, CLT, CHWC