Anti-Inflammatory Menu Guide
- Are you overwhelmed trying to be compliant with your food sensitivity nutrition plan?
- Have you had a hard time trying to figure out what to cook for meals?
- Do you need meal suggestions based off your food sensitivity results?
The Anti-Inflammatory Menu Guide can be used with MRT (Mediator Release Test) results as it contains ONLY MRT tested ingredients.
You choose only from your allowed list of foods.
This guide is recommended during the first 6 weeks of the LEAP nutrition plan and beyond. It is gluten and dairy free.
The guide contains:
- 1 page of tips to follow your nutrition plan
- 14 colorful menu pages using ONLY MRT tested foods
- 2 pages of LEAP compliant products (oils, milks, pastas, wraps, broths, protein powders)
- 1 page of shopping and recipe (pancakes, breads) links
- 1 sample weekly menu
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY MENU GUIDE
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Once you purchase this item, you can download the PDF.
LICENSE: You may copy this file for personal use or for clients. Not to be shared online, sold, or distributed to other healthcare professionals for their use.
Because this is a digital file, no refunds will be made.
An Integrative & Functional Nutrition Approach to ADHD Management: Guidance for the Clinician
By Amy Archer, RDN
Looking to increase your knowledge of nutrition and ADHD? This book contains resources on integrative and functional nutrition approaches to managing ADHD.
To order your copy, click here.